Weston Contents Cleaning
From clothes and documents to furniture and electronics, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Newton, MA can restore these items and much more.
There are many things to consider in the aftermath of damage to your home and as you begin the recovery process. One is the belongings of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning capabilities mean that important items that were once immediately rejected are very possibly just like new.
These items can include:
- Linens, draperies, clothing, and other textiles
- Kitchen items, china, jewelry
- Leather jackets, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, paper items and other documents
Our restoration and contents cleaning services include:
- Helping you to identify valuables to be restored and cleaned
- Careful pack out and removal of these items to the Paul Davis central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as ultrasonics cleaning equipment, industrial grade wash systems and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned belongings promptly
To provide an extra measure of assistance during disasters, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Newton, MA can also clean an emergency supply of clothes for you within 48 hours.
Why Choose Paul Davis?
We specialize in salvaging valued possessions and cherished memories. Paul Davis always utilizes the most recent contents cleaning technology to save most of these items that were considered ruined. We will work diligently to restore these items, because we know how important they are to you.