Newton Disaster Planning
Ensuring business continuity is a major part of every company’s planning process. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but they really should include the facilities themselves.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property managers and owners in mind, includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, speeding claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Emergency Services of Newton, MA!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which reduces loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.