Newton, MA Disaster Planning
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. But, plans like that usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Created with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Newton, MA today to receive your free consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.